Tuesday 27 January 2009

I wish I had thought of that.... or not?

How many times have you seen something and thought what a simple idea it is and how you wish it was something that you'd thought of? I am pretty sure most of us have on some occasion.

On the handful of times that this has happened to me the thing that i have marveled over has been really simple and the sort of thing that was so obvious it is kind of a doh! moment, something that was simply blindingly obvious that anyone could have dreamt up.

I saw this today on the Contagious site and had one of those moments... kind of - Is it a bird?, is it a plane?, or is it a backpack that converts into a bike/scooter and that lets gravity take care of the rest......(and i dont mean one of the fold-up, Brompton, commuter variety).

Whatever it is it looks like a great way to break a couple of bones. and the video, what is going on there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?